Health Information and Tools > Health A-Z >  Advance Care Planning: Other Places to Get Help
Facebook Tweet Email Share
Print the content on this page Decrease the font size of content Increase the font size of content

Main Content

Advance Care Planning

Other Places to Get Help

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​Office of the Public Guardian
The Office of the Public Guardian (OPG) supports people who need help to make, or who aren’t able to mak​​e personal decisions for themselves (that aren’t financial).

Enduring Powers of Attorney
Learn about this legal document you can use to appoint someone to make financial and legal decisions on your behalf.

Speak Up
This website gets people talking about their healthcare wishes if they’re ever not able to speak for themselves.

The Conversation Project
It's time we started talking about our wishes for our end-of-life care. This project can help you do that.

The PREPARE program helps you make medical decisions for yourself and others, talk with your doctors, and get the medical care that’s right for you.

Organ and Tissue Donation
Organ and Tissue Donation is an end of life care option and an important part of Advance Care Planning. The gift of donation is a legacy of your life and may give hope to someone in need.

Current as of: April 2, 2018

Author: Palliative and End of Life Care Team, Alberta Health Services