Home > Help >  Help
Facebook Tweet Email Share

Main Content



Setting Up MyHealth Records
Who can use MyHealth Records?

You can use MyHealth Records if you are an Alberta resident 14 years or older and have identity verified your MyAlberta Digital ID.

For more information, please see the Account Set-up Guide.

To report an issue please call eHealth Support Services at:
eHealth Support Services can't answer questions about symptoms.
For a medical emergency, call 911 right away.
For 24/7 nurse advice and general health information, call Health Link at 811.