Preschool Speech and Language Services - Edmonton Zone
- support for speech and language development
- education and information for parents or caregivers
- assessment and referral to other services
Eligibility requirements are;
- children aged 0 to 5 years 11 months who are not in Kindergarten
- children who are not currently receiving Program Unit Funding
- children who are English Language Learners and have concerns in the first language
How to access service
Parents and legal guardians can self-refer by calling Preschool Speech and Language Central Access. Appointment required.
speech-language pathologists (SLPs), speech-language pathologist assistants (SLPAs)
Edmonton, Alberta. 780-408-8793 (Preschool Speech and Language Central Access).