Welcome to the early concussion education learning module! This module is for adults who have had a concussion or people who want to know more about concussions. Remember, if you think you have a concussion, it is important to see your family doctor or other health care professional.
In this module you will find:
Information about concussion and how it can affect your mind and body
- So you’ve had a concussion… what do you need to know?
Strategies to help with recovery:
- Pacing and Energy Conservation
- Stress Management
Dealing with Symptoms
- Post-traumatic Headaches
- Balance & Dizziness (The Vestibular System)
- Thinking Skills
- Screen Time
Getting back to real life
- Return to Activities
- Return to Exercise
- Return to Work and School
- Tools to help you do everything you can to recover quickly and get back to the activities you need, want and love to do!