MyHealth.Alberta.ca's New Look
The homepage updates will make it easier to find the information you are looking for. The content itself hasn't changed and is still a trusted source of information. These changes reflect our ongoing commitment to follow new and emerging best practices.
You can still find specific health conditions, tips for healthy living, or locate a service. You can also learn about medications, tests and treatments.
MHA Network Banner
The MyHealth.Alberta.ca Network showcases trusted, easy-to-understand health and wellness information from Alberta Health Services and its partners. Click on MyHealth.Alberta.ca Network banner at the top of any MyHealth.Alberta.ca page for a list of our partners. You will also see the MyHealth.Alberta Network banner at the top of our partners’ webpages.
New Alberta Pages
HIV self-test: What you need to know – Learn about the new HIV test you can do at home. Available online and in Alberta pharmacies.
COVID-19: What you need to know – MHA’s landing page for everything related to COVID-19. Learn about COVID-19, including how to care for yourself, manage your symptoms, going for testing, the COVID-19 vaccine, and other need-to-know information.
Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19): Wearing a mask to stop the spread– patient care handout that describes Alberta’s provincial and regional mask mandates during Covid-19.
COVID-19 vaccine – current information on the new COVID-19 vaccine.
COVID-19 vaccine: Care after immunization – patient care handout that describes how to take care of yourself after you’ve had the COVID-19 vaccine.
Improved Find Healthcare Tool
We’re pleased to announce a new tool on MyHealth.Alberta.ca called
Find Healthcare. This replaces the Healthcare Locator.
This improved tool makes it easier for you to find facilities and services. Using your postal code or location, you’ll be able to find the facilities and services closest to you.
Other benefits are:
- easy to use
- mobile and tablet friendly
- results shown in a map, grid, or list view
- same tool on both MyHealth.Alberta.ca and the Alberta Health Services website
MyHealth Records is now available. MyHealth Records makes it possible for Albertans to manage their health by providing a secure and convenient place online to see select health records.
You can access MyHealth Records using a variety of devices such as smartphones, tablets, and computers to:
- view medicines dispensed from community pharmacies
- view most immunizations given in Alberta (You can also add immunizations you’ve had outside of the province.)
- view the results of common lab tests completed within 18 months of the date you sign-up for MyHealth Records
- record blood pressure and blood glucose levels
- keep journals to track your mood, sleep, weight, and fitness goals
- upload and track information from health devices, including supported blood pressure monitors, blood glucose meters, and fitness trackers like FitBit
- print out reports and health records to share with healthcare providers
MyHealth Records is designed with the security of Albertans’ private health information as a top priority. Information will be protected using both server authentication and data encryption.