As you try different treatment options, remember that if something doesn’t work the way you thought it would, think about other options. Talk with your healthcare provider to find what will work for you.
Continue to watch your symptoms. Call
Health Link at 811 if you are:
- soaking a high-protection pad, tampon, or menstrual cup every hour for more than 2 hours
- passing clots larger than a loonie
- feeling dizzy, weak, feverish
- having very bad belly pain
Talk to your healthcare team any time you:
- have questions or concerns
- notice your symptoms getting worse
- have problems with your medicine
- have been waiting longer than expected for test results or to hear about an appointment
Abnormal Uterine Bleeding Pathway
Download or print the
full patient pathway (PDF) and
summary (one-page PDF) to learn more about how to manage and treat abnormal uterine bleeding.