Goal setting can help you make lifestyle changes to improve your health.
If you are ready to make a change, it can help to start with one or two goals, and break them down into smaller steps. Change can be hard, especially if we try to make too many changes at once. You are more likely to reach smaller goals.
You can use the
Setting goals for lifestyle change worksheet to set a goal that’s important to you and that you can reach. You are the expert in your life and the best judge of what will work for you.
The goal-setting worksheet guides you through the following steps:
- Choose a goal that is important to you.
- Break your goal into smaller goals.
- Make your goal SMART.
- Finish your plan by thinking about
- things that might get in the way of your goal;
- people who can help you;
- ways to track your progress