This module is for adults who are having surgery. The module will help you get ready for the surgery. It will help you understand the type of surgery you’re having and will answer some of your questions.
The module will show you:
- what Enhanced Recovery After Surgery (ERAS) is and how it can help you recover and feel better sooner
- how to get ready for surgery:
- in the weeks before surgery
- on the day before surgery
- on the morning of surgery
- what to expect after surgery
- what your role in your recovery is
To get the most out of this module, we suggest you move through the slides in order.
You can increase or decrease the size of the text by clicking the at the top right of this page.
There’s a Navigator bar on the top right of each slide:
- Click to move to the next slide.
- Click to go back to the last slide.
- Click to see all the topics.
Many slides have links to more information under the Navigator bar. You can look at these links if you want extra information.