Find resources, support, and information from prevention to treatment and beyond.
Rethink Breast Cancer supports the unique needs of young people concerned about and living with breast cancer.
Breast health nurse navigator programs
Wellspring is a warm and welcoming place that offers a variety of supportive programs, at no cost, for cancer patients, their families, and caregivers. They are part of a network of Wellspring centres in Canada that provide emotional, restorative, and educational support programs and services to anyone affected by cancer.
Alberta 211 is a local resource and information service. It provides information in several ways: by phone, online or by web chat (phone service is available in many, but not all, areas). Call 2-1-1 or visit Alberta 211 to search or chat online.
Search for information on things like:
- financial and social assistance
- food assistance and meal programs
- parenting and family programs
- newcomer services
- mental health support
- government program assistance
- seniors’ services and home care
- housing and utility help
- disability support services
The CCS community services locator (CSL) is a directory that helps cancer patients, caregivers and healthcare providers find the services they need across Canada. There are over 4,000 cancer-related services listed. You can search for:
- emotional support programs
- how to get to your cancer treatment
- where to find a wig or prosthesis