To get started on the learning module on early concussion education, see what you already know about concussions, their symptoms, and what to do!
2. What doesn't cause a concussion?
3. True or false? Some people may not notice changes for hours or days after a concussion.
4. How can you tell if you have a concussion?
5. True or false? You may have low energy and a hard time concentrating after a concussion.
6. True or false? Nausea, headaches, and noise and light sensitivity can happen with a concussion.
7. What should you do if you think you have a concussion?
8. What is the best treatment for a concussion?
9. Who can help me manage my concussion?
10. True or false? A second concussion before the brain heals from the first can take longer to heal and increase the chance of long-term problems.
Print off your answers to this quiz if you want to look at it later.