If you wish to save the blank form or print your answers, refer to the
To explore your readiness further it can help to think about the questions below.
- Do I see my weight as a problem?
- Does my weight concern or upset me?
- Am I really interested in making a change to support my health and weight?
- Given everything I have going on in my life, am I ready to make a change now?
- Do I believe I have all the information and knowledge I need to make these changes? If not there’s lots of
There may be some things you’re not ready to do yet—that’s okay. You can focus on the changes that you’re ready to make. Or for those changes you aren’t yet ready for, work to build your knowledge, and continue to explore what might make it worthwhile to think about making a change. It’s natural to have competing priorities in your life. You may find that you need to deal with something else in your life first. It can help to talk to your healthcare provider about what you can do.